Saturday, November 9, 2013

October favorites.

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to post my October favorites.
I won't be doing a video for my Youtube channel since it's only a few things.
That's why I decided to do a blog post instead :)

Alright let's get started.

My first favorite from last month is..

1. The CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. (pic below)


I bought this foundation before and I liked it the first time but for some reason I stopped using it.
I also lost it somehow and decided to try out other drugstore foundations.
That didn't go so well and they ended up breaking me out.
So, last month I decided to purchase this foundation again.
Of course, I loved it all over again. It leaves a matte finish on my face, which I like.
It also hasn't made me break out, so I've been using it since!.
And like I mentioned it's a drugstore foundation so it's inexpensive and easy to find.


2. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer for dark circles (pic below)


I have been using this concealer for more than a month actually, and I keep repurchasing it!.
I absolutely love it. It does a great job at covering my dark circles as well as some blemishes.
I also like how it brightens up my face since I get it in a lighter shade.
It's also pretty long lasting and doesn't crease too much.
I will definitely keep using this and repurchase again. 

3. The NYC high definition liquid eyeliner. (pic below)


This is a product that I just started using last month but I purchased a long time ago.
I heard it was good from other beauty gurus and decided to buy it.
For some reason I never really used it though.
I always reached for my same liquid eyeliner. But last month I decided to give it a chance.
I'm really glad I did because it really is a great liquid eyeliner.
It comes out pretty dark and the tip is not too thick but not to thin and I find it easy to apply.
Not to mention it's really inexpensive. I believe I got mine for $3 or $4.
It's definitely a must try.

4. The L'oreal colour riche Lalaque in "never laque-ing". (pic below)


When I first heard about these lipsticks/lip pencils I was super excited to try them.
Unfortunately they were always sold out at my drugstore's.
Then I finally came across them and picked them up.
I tried them the next day and I absolutely loved them!
I've been using all of them but my most used is "never laque-ing" pictured above.
It's a nice pinky nude color, perfect for every day use.
They're smooth, not drying, glossy, and inexpensive!
Definitely look for these and give them a try. 

5. "The Magic" book by Rhonda Byrne. (pic below)


This is actually my last favorite for last month.
It's a book I've been reading and absolutely loving.
I'm sure many of you have heard of "The Secret" book by the same author.
This is another one of her books called "The Magic".
This book has helped me become a much more positive person.
It's helped me see the good in things instead of the bad.
It's also helped me on my tough days by making me remind myself of the good instead of the bad.
I suggest you read it if you're trying to bring more positivity into your life.
Or if you're trying to become a positive person.
It really does help.


And that's it for my favorites of the month of October!.
Like I said there weren't many last month.
Most of my favorites stay the same since I don't buy that many new things lol.

I hope you all have a good weekend! 
I will post again soon!

You can follow me on twitter and or instagram if you'd like! 
@ConnieLoveXo


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment