Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Sephora haul!

I ordered a few things online from Sephora. I finally got everything in the mail not too long ago so I decided to show you guys what I got!

Here's a picture of everything.

Ok so the first thing is
The OCC lip tar mini set.
I already LOVE these!


I swatched all of them in my sephora haul video on my youtube channel. 
You can check it out here:
www.youtube.com/connieswonderland

The next thing is
The original bareminerals powder foundation with SPF 15.
I got it in "golden medium"



I haven't tried it on yet but I have high hopes for it!

Ok the next thing is
Buxom Dolly's opening act lip set!


It comes with 2 lip creams and 4 lip polishes. These are the first buxom products I've tried and I really like them so far!



They're beautiful. ❤️

Now, last but not least..

The NARS one night stand palette!


My first nars palette!
I've always wanted to try their blushes.
When I saw this palette I knew I had to have it since it came with blushes, a bronzer, and a highlight.


I'm not sure of all the names of the blushes or the highlight. But I know the bronzer is Laguna and some of the blushes include orgasm and deep throat.


It's beautiful! And I love it already!

Ok, that's it for my sephora haul!
Let me know what are some of your favorite products from sephora?
I'd love to add some to my shopping list!

Also, don't forget to check out my youtube channel for my sephora haul and other videos! Check it out at
YouTube.com/connieswonderland

-Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment