Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday :)

I can't believe it's November already.
I know that it's already the 4th but it just barely hit me lol.
Anyways, since I'm still up I figured I'd post a quick blog post before finally calling it a night.
I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I updated my blog tonight.
I decided to try out a different look.
I'm a total newbie to layouts, codes, etc. 
So it's nothing really fancy, just something simple, for now.
If later on I figure out how to do something a little more snazzy I might change it again.

OK, since it's Monday I decided I'm posting my "MCM" here.
Otherwise known as "Man Crush Monday" lol.
I'm not sure if any of you have seen it going around on twitter, instagram, etc.
Basically you post a picture of a crush, mine are usually celebrities, while other people post their significant other every time lol. Alright, here is mine! *Drumroll*


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. 


And this is my reaction every time I see a picture of him or a movie he's starring in.


Seriously. lol.

I remember back when I used to watch WWF or what it's called now WWE.
"The Rock" was always one of my favorites.
I even had a HUGE and I mean HUGE poster of him on my bedroom door.
Yes, I was a dork, and I really liked to watch wrestling lol.

Anywho, I don't really watch wrestling anymore, except every now and then.
However I still watch The Rock in most movies he's in. And I must say, he's gotten even hotter!. 

And of course my crush on him has gotten even bigger. 

So there you have it.
My "MCM" Man Crush Monday!.
I hope you enjoyed this random post and a little bit of eye candy.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment