Thursday, November 14, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Look!

I uploaded a new video on my Youtube channel today.
It's a drugstore makeup look. All makeup products I used were pretty inexpensive.

Here is my video! Please like and subscribe for more videos :)




And here is a picture of all the makeup products I used I will list the products below!


Products used list:

Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer
Maybelline dream matte powder
L'oreal infallible eyeshadow in bronzed taupe.
L'oreal smoldering eye pencil in black.
NYC high definition liquid eyeliner in black.
Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in pink please.
WetNWild bronzer in princess.
WetNWild blush in pearlescent pink.
Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in black
L'oreal telescopic mascara in black.

And I believe that's it!. 

Also, a quick update on my "diet".
I'm still sticking to it, today was day 3. 
I've also been working out, only 3 times a week.
I know it's only been 3 days but I feel like I can already see a small difference, maybe I'm crazy lol.

Anyways that's it for now!
Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment