Sunday, October 6, 2013

My new obsession.

Ok, so about a month or so ago I decided to get myself a gift as an early birthday present. My birthday was last month, Sept 9th. I had been thinking about buying some Lime Crime lipsticks for a while, and I finally did, now I'm obsessed!. I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks. I decided to just get two since it was my first time trying them out. Now I really want more!.

The two colors I got were a pretty nude, peachy color. "Babette"
And a pretty bright pink color "Geradium".

I decided to go with those colors because they're my "safe" colors.
I usually always like pink colored lipsticks and peach/nude lipsticks as well.

And I'm glad I chose those colors because they're GORGEOUS! They have quickly become two of my favorite lipsticks in my collection.

Not to mention the packaging is adorable!
Unicorns, sparkle, and the words lime crime on it, very cute. 

Here are some pictures of the lipsticks.
*Left "Geradium" Right "Babette"*




 I also did a few lip swatches. They're not the best pictures though since they were taken with my phone but, something is better than nothing. ^_^

Here is a lip swatch of "Geradium" a pretty bright pink.



And here is a lip swatch of "Babette" a beautiful nude/peach color.



Again, I wish I had taken better pictures, maybe I will soon.

Anyways, I've been obsessed with these lipsticks and I'm definitely planning on getting more soon. Maybe even trying out some more of their products!
I hear some of their lip glosses are good too. We'll see.

That's it for this blog post! 
If you want to see more of my favorites on the month of september check out my video below!

"September Favorites 2013"



No comments:

Post a Comment