Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's time for..

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been a bit M.I.A. BUT I have a couple posts that I plan on doing very soon!. So I might be posting another one tonight or tomorrow. YAY.

Also, it's already December! Which means its time for...

VLOGMAS!!

I'm doing vlogmas this year over on my Youtube channel :)
What's vlogmas? Basically you vlog (video blog) every day until Christmas!
I've already started and already have vlogmas day 1 & 2 on my channel!

Here are the vids!!

VLOGMAS 2013 day 1!




VLOGMAS 2013 day 2!





Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos! and to see DAILY vlogs this month! www.youtube.com/connieswonderland

I'd really appreciate it :)

That's all I have to update for now.
I will be back with a makeup post very soon!

Hope you're all having a great week so far!
-CC

No comments:

Post a Comment