Friday, October 11, 2013

Kim Kardashian inspired look.

I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian the other day and I absolutely loved her hair and makeup!.

So, I decided I'd try to recreate the look. Obviously it's not identical and I know I don't look like Kim but I thought it would be fun to do it.

Here is the picture of Kim K.


She's so gorgeous <3

And here are the pictures of my finished look.
I tried to curl my hair like her too. 





LIST OF PRODUCTS I USED:
1. Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick - 220
2. NYX HD concealer - Beige
3. WetNWild bronzer/highlight quad.
4.NYX blush - peach
5. Naked palette - Half baked and Smog
6. Maybelline stiletto liquid eyeliner
7. NYX jumbo pencil - Milk
8. MAC false eyeslashes - #35
9. L'oreal infallible lip color - Beyonce red.


And that's pretty much it for the products I used for my makeup. 
As for my hair it was pretty simple. I used a curling wand and curled my hair inward.
When I got to my bangs I curled them outward. And that was it.

I will be having a video on my channel on this look this weekend!
If you'd like to see it please subscribe to my Youtube channel :) 

www.youtube.com/connieswonderland

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

xo
Connie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment